1/2''x5' Transport Chain Binder Grade 70 Clevis Slip Hook One End
Our grade 70 1/2 in. 5 ft. binder chain slip hooks is designed for truck tie down, and is made of carbon steel, which meets following criteria: 0.35% Carbon max., 0.04% Phosphorous max. and 0.05% Sulfur max., other than these quantified requirements, the selection of the steel material is up to the individual chain manufacturer. The grade 70 chains can be welded either electric or gas process, and every link is proof tested and passed.
All of our transport binder chains specs meet or exceed all DOT requirements! If you need stronger than g70 chains, look no further! We have grade 80 chains and grade 100 chains made of alloy steel available.
- Working Load Limit: 11,300 lb.
- Breaking Strength: 33,900 lb.
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Material Diameter: 0.531 in.
- Inside Length: 1.72 in.
- Inside Width: 0.79 in.
- Gold Finished
- NOT for over head lifting!
Similar grade 70 chains:
- 5/16 in. 25 ft. Binder Chain
- 3/8 in. 25 ft. Binder Chain Short Link
- 3/8 in. 16 ft. Short Link Binder Chain
- 1/2 in. 25 ft. Transport Chain
And don't forget chain fittings and chain binders for our steel chains, you will need 3/8 in.-1/2 in. ratchet chain binder or lever binder.