1/2'' Binder Chain Transport Chain Grade 70
Shipping calculated at checkout
1/2 in. Binder Chain Transport Chain Grade 70 5 ft. Clevis Grab Hooks
Our 1/2 in. binder chain grade is made of carbon steel, grade 70 chains are used for truck tie down, cargo securement, towing and any jobs which don't require overhead lifting. The elongation for grade 70 chain is at least 15%, this is to ensure the chain won't break abruptly under normal load, elongation is no less than 20% for our grade 80 chains and grade 100 chains. All our grade 70 chains have periodic embossing(every one foot) of grade and manufacturer id for identification.
We have 1/2 in. clevis grab hook and 1/2 in. clevis slip hook available, and 1/2 in.-5/8 in. ratchet chain binder for working with 1/2 in. G7 chain.
Grade 70 chains are *NOT* for overhead lifting!
- Length: 5 ft.
- Material Diameter: 0.531 in.
- Inside Length: 1.79 in.
- Inside Width: 0.72 in.
- Working Load Limit: 11,300 lb.
- Proof Load: 22,600 lb.
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 45,200 lb.
- Gold Finished
- NOT for over head lifting!
- Meets or Exceeds All DOT requirements!
We have more grade 70 chains with variable sizes and lengths available for tie down and towing:
- 1/2 in. Transport Chain Grade 70 20 ft.
- 3/8 in. Binder Chain Grade 70 20 ft.
- 5/16 in. Tie Down Chain Grade 70 25 ft.
- 1/4 in. Grade 70 Chain 65 ft.