4 in. x 30 ft. Ratchet Strap w/ Double J Hooks
Our 4 in. 30 ft. ratchet strap with double J hook is made of polyester yarn, the webbing breaking strength is up to 24,000 lb., while the assembly, which we call it ratchet strap, only has 20,000 lb. breaking strength, this is mostly due to the hardware, especially the double J hook, also called wire hook, only has 20,000 lb. breaking strength.
The polyester webbing is ideal tie downs for applications require extremely low elongation, high water and weather resistance. Ratchet straps can be used deployed on flatbed trucks, trailer vans, almost anywhere you can use a tie down.
- Width: 4 in.
- Length: 30 ft.
- Material: Polyester Webbing
- Working Load Limit: 5400 LBS
- Break Strength: 16,200 LBS
Similar heavy duty ratchet straps:
- 4 in. Ratchet Strap Flat Hook
- 4 in. 30 ft. Ratchet Strap Flat Hook
- 4 in. 30 ft. Ratchet Strap Chain Extension
- 3 in. 30 ft. Ratchet Strap Wire Hook
For more ratchet tie downs, see our 1'' and 2'' ratchets:
- 1 in. Ratchet Strap 12 ft. S Hooks
- 1 in. Ratchet Strap 15 ft. S Hooks
- 2 in. Ratchet Straps Wire Hooks 27 ft.
- 2 in. Ratchet Straps Wire Hooks 30 ft.