A 24 LED perimeter warning lighthead? Yes, that’s correct, 24 LEDs!
The latest addition to the popular ST series lightheads, the ST26D is the most versatile and robust member of the ST family. Multiple flash and color modes provide the versatility, allowing for designation of colors per scenario, and flash modes ranging from top/bottom, side to side and criss-cross flashing.
The sturdy aluminum base provides efficient heat dissipation, a must for a lighthead of this caliber and brightness. Synchronize up to 20 units, and top off the job with an upgrade to a white or chrome bezel, matching vehicle accents and providing a near factory appearance. LED colors: Amber, Blue, Red, and White.
• Compliance: SAE J595 Class 1; ECE R65 (XA1, XB1, XR1); ECE R10; IPX7
• LED Count: 24 (interleaved 12×12)
• Flash Patterns: 28
• Operating Voltage: 12~24VDC
• Avg. Current: 1.39A @12VDC / 0.70A @24VDC (varies with flash pattern)
• Max. Current: 2.78A @12VDC / 1.39A @24VDC
• Avg. Power: 16.68 Watts (varies with flash pattern)
• Max. Power: 33.36 Watts
• Wires: 4 @ 9.8″ea.
• Fuse Rating: 3A
• Synchronization: Up to 20 units
• LED Color: Red, Blue, Amber, White (any 2 colors)
• Lens Color: Clear
• Dual Color / Dual Mode capability
• Multiple flash & color mode settings provide maximum versatility
• Super-Thin design promotes clean, streamlined aesthetics
• Black bezel included, white and chrome sold separately
• Self-contained; no external flasher required
• Multi-unit synchronization, choose simultaneous or alternating flash modes
• UV infused lenses are ultra-resistant to yellowing / cracking due to harsh weather/road conditions
• Fully Weatherproof and vibration resistant design for external or internal use
• Non-volatile memory recalls last flash pattern at power-up
• LEDs rated for 100,000+ hours of operation
• Solid aluminum base facilitates efficient heat dissipation while also maximizing durability
• 5 year no hassle warranty